Understanding The Sic Bo Odds And Your Chances Of Winning At The Casino
Sic Bo is a very popular game in casinos since it’s so engrossing to play. The game can be enjoyed by all players, but not everyone understands how to play it or what the Sic bo odds are. All you need to know about Sic Bo and how to calculate your personal chances of winning will be covered in this blog article.
What is Sic Bo?
Sic bo is a dice game originating from China’s Canton province. It is also known as “The Big Game”, “Dou Bou Diao”, “Gong Bao”, and “Cap One”. Sic bo has been played in Asia for centuries and has spread across the globe over time. Three six-sided dice are used, as well as a betting board. Known as Sic Bo, the three-dice game that dates back to ancient Chinese times, it is a really unique and amazing experience.
The basics of the casino game are straightforward: make your wager or bets on a total amount that will be determined by shaking three dice in a tiny container and watching your money grow. The house will have a 2.78 per cent advantage over the online game, according to the Sic bo odds. In the context of gaming, this implies that you have higher chances than you would have if you were playing American Roulette, Craps, or Online Slots.
How Many Bets Available in Sic Bo?
For most starting gamblers staring at the Sic Bo board for the first time, it may seem to be quite intimidating at first. However, just as with roulette or craps, the marks on the table are just indicators of the many ways you may wager while playing the game.
Prior to the ‘roll’ of the three dice, the table shows the potential wins and combinations on which players may place their bets. The options include single numbers as well as a combination of them. The payoff varies from wager to wager, as does the chance of winning. Who knows what numbers will come up with a winning amount for your bank account? As you can see, there are a plethora of wagers that you may make on this table.
In Sic Bo, there are a total of 20 distinct betting options
When it comes to high-stakes betting choices in casinos, Sic Bo is the game that offers the greatest opportunities to win. Look examine each one of them separately.
- One of a Kind: placing a wager on any non-specific single number in the hopes that it will come upon one, two, or all three dice. This pays odds of 1 to 1 if one dice is landed on, 2 to 1 if two dice are landed on, and 3 to 1 if three dice are landed on.
- Betting on a particular number that will occur on two of the three dice is known as a Two of a Kind It pays out at a 10 to 1 odd.
- Three of a Kind: Placing your bet on this implies that you are wagering that a particular number will land on all three dices. This pays off at a rate of 150 to 1.
- Any Three of a Kind: This means that any number will appear on all three dice at the same time. The payouts for this wager are 30 to 1 in favour of the player.
- Duo: a two-dice combination that must result in a specified number of outcomes. Wins from this payment are paid out at a 5 to 1 odd.
- Single number: single number between 4 and 17 is taken as a bet. The individual payments are as follows:
- Total of 4 = 60 to 1
- Total of 5 = 30 to 1
- Total of 6 = 17 to 1
- Total of 7 = 12 to 1
- Total of 8= 8 to 1
- Total of 9 = 6 to 1
- Total of 10 = 6 to 1
- Total of 11 = 6 to 1
- Total of 12 = 6 to 1
- Total of 13 = 8 to 1
- Total of 14 = 12 to 1
- Total of 15 = 17 to 1
- Total of 16 = 30 to 1
- Total of 17 = 60 to 1
- Big: Betting on big implies placing bets on numbers ranging from 11 to 17. This is an even return, therefore the odds are 1 to 1.
- Small: Placing bets on small numbers between 4 and 10 is considered small. This is an even return, therefore the odds are 1 to 1.
Even while the Sic bo odds may vary somewhat across casinos, game variations, and software providers, these are the current industry standard for the vast majority of casino games.
Sic Bo Odds Calculation
If you shake dice in Sic Bo, the chance of getting a certain result is all that matters. In this game, enormous mathematical formulae are used to break down the likelihood outside of the already-present house advantage. When making bets, you may utilise math as a strategy.
A total of 18 may be amassed by rolling three dice. Here are the numbers, permutations, and odds of hitting them all.
- 3 has 1 combination and a probability of 0.00463
- 4 has 3 combinations and a probability of 0.013889
- 5 has 6 combinations and a probability of 0.027778
- 6 has 10 combinations and a probability of 0.046296
- 7 has 15 combinations and a probability of 0.069444
- 8 has 21 combinations and a probability of 0.097222
- 9 has 25 combinations and a probability of 0.115741
- 10 has 27 combinations and a probability of 0.125
- 11 has 27 combinations and a probability of 0.125
- 12 has 25 combinations and a probability of 0.115741
- 13 has 21 combinations and a probability of 0.097222
- 14 has 15 combinations and a probability of 0.069444
- 15 has 10 combinations and a probability of 0.046296
- 16 has 6 combinations and a probability of 0.027778
- 17 has 3 combinations and a probability of 0.013889
- 18 has 1 combination and a probability of 0.00463
Double bets, two-of-a-kind bets, treble bets, low and high bets may all be calculated using the same mathematical concept.
There is a danger as you go out from the centre of the number grid to the outer borders. Free casino bonus offers may help you keep more of your winnings in your account. Our BK8 casino website has a slew of bonus offers from the best online casinos to assist you to boost your bankroll so you may take on more risky wagers.
- Tips and Strategies to Win at Sic Bo - January 14, 2022
- Top 7 Helpful Tips for Playing Slot Machines - December 13, 2021
- Learn About Baccarat Rules And Odds - November 19, 2021